Avant is the right machine for silage distribution, demanuring, stone collecting, sweeping and many other jobs in the agriculture and farming industries. Avant 400-800 series machines can easily lift and transport heavier hay bales and take care of all the physically challenging jobs that previously had to be done manually.
Avant has the best tipping load and lifting power in its size category, which makes the machine a versatile tool for all work.
Avant is powerful enough to lift heavy loads of over 2,200 pounds and compact enough to fit into tight spaces. Handling industrial sacks, round bales, truck pallets, dual wheels, and other heavy materials is easy, safe and quick with Avant.
Combining these benefits with the low usage and maintenance costs make Avant the most versatile and multi-purpose machine on farming and agriculture job sites.
• Transition speed of up to 18.5 mph
• Incredible power-to-weight ratio
• Easy on the operator's body & posture
• Prevents accidental injuries
• Work more productively to save on time, money and labor costs
• Average fuel consumption less than a gallon per hour
• Easy and inexpensive to service
• Loader noise reduced by design
• Work in changing weather conditions
• Steering system protected from rain and snow
• Work safely and efficiently year-round
• Excellent working visibility in all directions
• Easy, safe side entry
• Easy-to-grasp operation technique
• Compact, agile & easy to control
• Turning radius less than 8.5 feet